You can cook Dinner Rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- Prepare 325 g of Flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 g of Butter.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- It’s 21/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 11/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Yeast.
Dinner Rolls instructions
- Prepare the dough. Add lukewarm milk, sugar,yeast, egg, softened butter and salt and mix well..
- Add in flour and combine. Knead the dough for 5 minutes. Be sure to not use to much flour as u knead. Knead till it doesn't stick. It should be soft and elastic dough. And should bounce back when pressed..
- Divide and shape the dough. Cover the dough with a damp clothe..
- Prepare the baking tray by oiling it with butter and place a parchment paper. Place the rolled dough balls. Cover the tray with cling foil and let the sit and rise for 60 minutes in a warm environment..
- Make egg wash by mixing egg and 1 tbsp milk. Brush the rolls with the mixture..
- Bake at 375F for 20minutes until they are golden brown. Serve with pumpkin soup 👌.