Reese's Cupcakes. Mix together the cake mix, milk, eggs, oil and Greek yogurt until smooth. Place a Reese's PB cup into the center of the batter in each cup (it's okay if the the tops of the Reese's are showing, like photo above). Freshley's Chocolate Cupcakes now filled with the famous Reese's delicious peanut butter flavor.
Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk and continue creaming until well blended. Blend on low speed until moistened. The never-ending Reese's saga continues with another treat that will further push you into a peanut butter and chocolate coma. You can have Reese's Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reese's Cupcakes
- It’s of cupcakes.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour(sifited).
- Prepare 1 cup of reeses peanut butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of coco powder ( unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Reese's cupcakes come in two-cupcake packs, making them the ultimate snack. Freshley's teamed up with The Hershey Co. to create Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes. Combine brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Reese's Cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- in large mixing bowl beat eggs.
- mix the water, oil,salt ,baking powder and mayo in with the eggs.
- now mix in the flower ,powdered sugar and coco and mix well.
- time for the peanut butter.
- spoon into aluminum baking cups and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- remove from oven let cool and Ice ;).
Beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Slowly beat into the creamed mixture. Pour in milk and water; stir until batter is thick and smooth. Prepare batter according to box directions.