Party "Chex" Crunchy Snack Mix. Count On Chex™ Any Day For A Simple And Delicious Snack. Try Chex™ Party Mix Recipes Looking For Quick & Easy Party Snacks to Feel Good About? Party "Chex" Crunchy Snack Mix Angel Puyallup, Washington.
It's easy to pull the original Chex™ Mix recipe together yourself—feel free to add your own personal flair with sweet, salty or spicy additions. Mix well to combine and dissolve salt. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and stir well to coat the cereal mixture. You can cook Party "Chex" Crunchy Snack Mix using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Party "Chex" Crunchy Snack Mix
- Prepare of Rice Chex.
- It’s of wheat chex.
- It’s of goldfish crackers.
- You need of oyster crackers.
- You need of bagel chips broken down into bits.
- Prepare of pretzels.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of seasoning salt.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store Perfect Party Mix in an air-tight container or zip bag. Loaded with flavor and crunchy goodness, this Ranch Cheesy Chex Mix is the new ultimate tailgating party snack mix! It is also wonderful for an after school snack and stores well for up a week in an airtight container.
Party "Chex" Crunchy Snack Mix step by step
- Melt butter in microwave approx. 30 seconds.
- Add in spices to butter mix, stir well..
- Preheat oven to 250°F Evenly coat all mix with sauce and bake for 20 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Let it cool and enjoy. Good for 1 week in cupboard. (I made only half in my picture).
Rating: Rate it yourself Blog Ambassador Blogger. The best part about this party mix is how adaptable it is. Pour melted butter over mixture; toss until evenly coated. In a large saucepan, bring the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Spread cereal in a large roasting pan.