Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone). The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with an edible fruit and the most economically significant plant in the family Bromeliaceae. The pineapple is indigenous to South America, where it has been cultivated for many centuries. Pineapple is a large tropical fruit with a spiky, tough skin and sweet insides.
The pineapple is the only cultivated fruit whose main stem runs completely through it. The top crown of leaves contains a bud that, when mature, indicates that the fruit is ready for cutting. The crowns from the top of the fruit are usually used for propagation because pineapples contain no viable seeds; occasionally, slips from the base of the. You can cook Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of Flour.
- You need 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 20 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- It’s 40 g of Shredded Coconuts.
- It’s 100 g of Pineapple.
Pineapple is known to contain the anti-inflammatory substance bromelain. This enzyme may be helpful when combined with other medications to treat acute sinusitis. It is also sold in supplement form for arthritis, muscle strains, sprains, and other injuries. Pineapple may be the most popular tropical fruit ever.
Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare another cookie sheet and roast the shredded coconuts for 5 min or until lightly browned. Let cool completely..
- Slice the pineapple and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the sliced pineapples and roasted coconuts and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Use these juicy fruits to add a touch of sweetness to any recipe. Pineapple, perennial plant of the family Bromeliaceae and its edible fruit. Pineapple is native to tropical and subtropical America but is widely cultivated in warm regions around the world. The fruit is eaten fresh where available and in canned form. Pineapple may help you keep standing tall and strong.