Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut. These Artisanal Soft Pretzel Bites Make For a Delicious Snack. Find Deals on On Sale Candy in Chocolate on Amazon. Great recipe for Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut.
They're sweet, salty, and a great poppable treat this season! While the pretzel bites are freezing, melt the chocolate. Combine the chocolate chunks/chips in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. You can cook Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut
- Prepare of crushed pretzels.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of sweetened flaked coconut.
Dip the chilled pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto baking sheet. Your favorite chocolate treat tossed into one delicious snack that's crunchy, sweet, and salty Sweet and salty mix with milk chocolate, coconut bites, white crème coconut bites, pretzels, and almonds Perfectly portioned snacking container great for on-the-go Canister creates ideal pantry storage. These sweet and salty Chocolate Bunny Pretzel Bites are the perfect Easter snack and the kids will love 'em. Pretzels, Candy, Spring Colors, and Chocolate Bunnies combine to make a gorgeous Easter treat.
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Pretzel Bites with Coconut instructions
- Combine chocolate chips and crushed pretzels in a medium sized bowl..
- Melt marshmallows and butter over medium to low heat..
- Add melted marshmallows to the pretzels and chocolate chips. Mix well to combine..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper. Refrigerate for up to an hour or until ready to serve once chilled..
Our Chocolate Bunny Pretzel Bites are adorable bits of sweet and salty goodness. The kids will love this fun Easter snack. Put the pretzels and oats in a large zip-top bag and crunch them up using a rolling pin or the bottom of a cup. In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, syrup, coconut oil, chia seeds, and vanilla. Fold in pretzel/oat mixture, coconut, and chocolate chips.