Reese filled brownie cupcakes.. Make brownie batter as directed on box Line muffin pan with liners Put small amount of batter in liner Place one Reese cup on brownie batter, then fill the rest of cup with brownie batter Mix brownie mix of your choice up as directed on package. Insert unwrapped reese cup in center of batter. Drop a spoonful of brownie batter into each cup.
If you have the miniature Reese's cups that still have the wrapper on them, unwrap them and cut them into fourths. Then place each small piece into the cupcakes. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with batter. You can cook Reese filled brownie cupcakes. using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reese filled brownie cupcakes.
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix of any kind.
- It’s 1 each of regular size Reese's cups for each cupcake.
Place a Reese's into the center. Generously spray non-stick spray into a paper towel and wipe the top of a mini cupcake pan. Line the tins with a paper liner. In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, sugars and vanilla.
Reese filled brownie cupcakes. step by step
- Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- Put small amount of batter in liner.
- Place one Reese cup on brownie batter, then fill the rest of cup with brownie batter.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Or until soft but firm.
Beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour, cocoa, and salt and mix until combined. Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake.