Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!. Buy Our Delicious Classic Brownies Or Check Out Our Vegan And No Gluten Alternatives! Dangerously Good Brownies Delivered Quickly And Safely Anywhere In The UK. These brownies are stuffed FULL of Oreos!
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Into a stand mixer or large bowl, add the baking spread, caster sugar, eggs, cocoa powder and self raising flour. Oreo Peppermint Mocha Brownies; No-Bake Chocolate Oreo Pie; If you're an Oreo lover, jump to the recipe below and get baking! You can cook Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of butter unsalted.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cocoa powder (sieved).
- It’s of x medium eggs.
- You need of Whole packet of Oreo biscuits broken.
You can also print the recipe 😉. Oreo Brownies are so easy and a MILLION times more delicious than boxed brownie mix! Loaded with rich chocolate flavor, chocolate chips, and plenty of crushed Oreo cookies! Add the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder and salt to the mixture and whisk until you have a smooth cake batter.
Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! instructions
- Pre heat oven… 160c, fan.
- Cut kitchen foil into a square and line a square cake tin. Press foil carefully down even sides, and put to oneside. Also break up oero biscuits! And put to one side..
- Melt butter in a pan, low to medium heat..
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well..
- Pour in melted butter whilst it's very warm. Stir for 1 minute.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour, into the egg mixture, stir for 1 minute, getting right down to the bottom of bowl. So there are no streaks in flour. Lastly add broken Oreo pieces and fold in slightly, not too much.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. And bake on middle shelf, for 35 minutes, checking after 30 minutes carefully.
- Let cool fully. And turn out onto a chopping board and then cut into small squares.
Add Oreo cookies, cut into small pieces and stir into brownie batter. Add flour and chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into the prepared tin and very gently smooth over the top. Place the broken Oreo pieces over the top of the brownie and press down slightly into the mixture. Place your Oreo® cookies onto the mixture and press them in slightly leaving a bit of space in between each cookie.