Vegetable Seviyan Upma.
You can cook Vegetable Seviyan Upma using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Seviyan Upma
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 1 spring of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peas.
- You need 2 Tbsp of thinly chopped green pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of thinly chopped yellow pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Thinly chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need handful of coriander leaves-.
Vegetable Seviyan Upma step by step
- Take 2 cups of water in a pan and keep for boiling When it boils Add vermicelli and a pinch of salt.
- When vermicelli is cooked switch off the flame and drain it in a colander. Place the sieve under the running water and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with oil; splutter mustard seeds, and dried red chilli.
- Add curry leaves, onions and stir till onions turn pink.. Add carrots and saute for 3 – 4 minutes..
- Add chopped cabbage add all other vegetables and stir. Now add in chilli powder and salt..
- Now add in boiled vermicelli and give a nice mix. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until all the Masalas are nicely incorporated with vermicelli.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and turn off heat and serve hot.