Soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Return to the half sheet pan, brush the top of each pretzel with the beaten.
Since they're filled with delectable peanut butter, you can pour them in a snack bowl or even toss them in a snack baggie for on-the-go snack time. Similar to Auntie Anne's, these soft pretzels are a touch sweet and deliciously buttery. Pretzels are one of the most popular snacks in the world, widely available at sporting events, carnivals, fairs, and concession stands. You can have Soft pretzels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft pretzels
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of dry yeast.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of warm water.
- It’s of boiling water.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of egg wash.
Reviews on Soft Pretzels in San Jose, CA – Esther's German Bakery, Ludwigs German Table, Gourmet Haus Staudt Gifts & Cafe, Teske's Germania Restaurant & Beer Garden, Naschmarkt Restaurant, Auntie Anne's, Camino Brewing Co, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, The Farmers Union, Brew City Grill Find your favorite freshly-baked pretzel nearest to you! SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels are the classic baked snacks that fit any occasion. Whether it's your birthday, Monday, or both, there's no better way to celebrate snack time. These pretzels are fully cooked and simple to serve.
Soft pretzels instructions
- Mix the yeast with the warm water and keep aside for 5 minute Then add in the sugar and salt and stir.
- Add the butter and flour one cup at a time till u get a smooth not sticky dough. Cover it Well and let it rise for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F Then mix the baking soda with the boiling water and set it aside.
- Once the dough has risen, cut it into 12 equal pieces , shape it and place them on an oiled parchment paper line baking sheets..
- Carefully place the pretzels into the boiling water and baking soda mixture for 30 seconds one at a time, remove from the boiling water and put them back on the oiled parchment paper lined baking sheets.then brush them with the egg wash and bake them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Before baking sprinkle kosher salt or after baking dip them in melted chocolate or brush melted butter and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon.
These DAIRY FREE delights are the perfect addition to your event! They also appear in other related business categories including Fast Food Restaurants, Restaurants, and Bakeries. The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Milpitas CA, San Francisco CA, and Santa Clara CA. All of our pretzels are made with the highest quality ingredients, hand-twisted, and baked fresh every day. No matter where you are, a pretzel from Philly Pretzel Factory tastes like home.