Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, datemaki (fish omelet roll). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook datemaki (fish omelet roll) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll):
- Take of Hanpen (fish & yam surimi).
- Make ready of eggs.
- Make ready of mirin or honey.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Make ready of some vegetable oil.
Steps to make Datemaki (Fish Omelet Roll):
- Mix all the ingredients together with a blender except for the oil..
- Spread the oil on a rectangle pan (for omelet) with kitchen paper and preheat on a low heat. Pour the dough into the pan and make the surface flat with a spatula..
- Cover the pan with aluminum sheet and cook for 3 minutes on a low heat. Then remove from the heat and let it stand for about a minute..
- Remove the covering and cook for three minutes on a low heat..
- Turn the omelet over and cook for a couple of minutes on a low heat..
- Place the omelet on a bamboo mat (makisu), with the brown side down. Curve slits in every 1.5cm with a knife..
- Roll it and fix the bamboo mat with two rubber bands. Put the roll with the end of the roll down. Store in a fridge when cooled down..
- I usually leave it over a night but you can eat a bit sooner, too. Slice and enjoy..
- Decoration for kids..
- Mirin-like seasoning（みりん風調味料）.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food datemaki (fish omelet roll) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!