Gluten Free Pumpkin White Chocolate Scones. Gluten Free Pumpkin White Chocolate Scones Jennifer New York. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the pumpkin and milk, mixing together well, the dough will be thick.
It has been made abundantly clear to me that all I need in life right now is a GREAT cup of coffee and a pumpkin spice scone. We know you'll love this gluten-free version of our Harvest Pumpkin Scones recipe, a long-time favorite here on our site. Substituting Gluten-Free Measure for Measure Flour for the flour in that original yields pumpkin-spiced, golden-hued scones that are sure to be a hit with friends and family following a gluten-free diet. You can have Gluten Free Pumpkin White Chocolate Scones using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Pumpkin White Chocolate Scones
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pure Pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Milk.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves in a large bowl. Grate frozen butter into flour mixture and blend with a pastry blender until flour is crumbly with pea-sized crumbs. Place a wire cooling rack over a piece of parchment paper. Spoon the glaze evenly over the cooled scones.
Gluten Free Pumpkin White Chocolate Scones instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Add the pumpkin and milk, mixing together well, the dough will be thick..
- Drop large, tall dollops of dough (scones will spread when baking) onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes..
In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, half and half, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Combine the Ingredients to Get the Dough. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and mix well (gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt). Grate the cold butter over the dry ingredients, then mix gently with your hands until there are not longer any large chunks left. In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.