July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods. Add white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute.. Independence Day is a great time to break out all the red, white and blue! Fourth of July Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are a red, white, and blue chocolate-coated pretzel rod.
Old Glory's stripes inspired these red, white, and blue pretzel rods. Do you call them pretzel rods or pretzel sticks? Either way, they're so much fun to decorate! You can cook July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods
- Prepare of pretzel rods.
- Prepare of white chocolate chips.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- It’s of red and blue sprinkles.
These are made just like my rainbow pretzel sticks. Fun festive and very much American. It's a cute trapeze dress (pattern from Simplicity) that was extremely easy to make. Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site.
July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods instructions
- Add white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute. Take out & stir for another 30 seconds. Take out and stir again. Repeat 30 seconds in microwave and stir until melted..
- Do the same thing in a separate bowl for the regular chocolate chips..
- Cover half of a pretzel rod in chocolate then sprinkle with festive sprinkles. Then lay on a plate covered with aluminum foil or wax paper. Repeat this til all the pretzels are covered then place the plate in refrigerator so the chocolate can harden..
- 20 minutes later they should be hardened. Enjoy! :).
Pour melted chocolate into pretzel dipping containers (see note in blog post) Dip pretzel rods into chocolate. Immediately add patriotic sprinkles and red, white and blue M&M's® candies. Place on parchment paper to set before serving. Dip two thirds of the pretzels rod into the white melted chocolate. These firecracker pretzel rods will bring a whole new level and feeling of excitement to your festivities during the summer months.