Baked Potato Omelette.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked potato omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Potato Omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Potato Omelette is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked potato omelette using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potato Omelette:
- Prepare 1 of Red onion sliced.
- Get 3 medium of Potatoes peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices.
- Make ready 6 of Eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- Prepare 40 grams of Grated cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Potato Omelette:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Boil potato slices until just tender.
- Mix eggs, milk, peas and corn and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fry onions in the oil until soft.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Mix all items together and stir gently so you don't break the potatoes.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked potato omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!