Vanilla cup cake with butter cream frosting 😊. First take a bowl,add in eggs,sugar,oil and vanilla essence and whisk till smooth.now seive and add the flour and baking powder and whisk till well combined Now lastly add milk and whisk few seconds. Vanilla cup cake with butter cream frosting 😊. Decorate the cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting after allowing to cool fully, and add your sprinkles.
Mix on low for a few seconds to combine. In a bowl add sugar then add butter. Add confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk. You can cook Vanilla cup cake with butter cream frosting 😊 using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cup cake with butter cream frosting 😊
- You need of For cake: 2 eggs,1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/2cup oil,3/4 sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour, 1 tbsn baking pwd and 1/2 cup milk.
- You need of Buttercream:120 gms butter,1 cup powder sugar,3 tbsn milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
If mixture is too thick, add more milk, a teaspoon at a time. For the frosting: Cut the butter into pieces. In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and butter with spoon or electric mixer on low speed. Gradually beat in just enough remaining milk to make frosting smooth and spreadable.
Vanilla cup cake with butter cream frosting 😊 instructions
- First take a bowl,add in eggs,sugar,oil and vanilla essence and whisk till smooth.now seive and add the flour and baking powder and whisk till well combined.
- Now lastly add milk and whisk few seconds. Now separate batter into 3 bowls,add green and orange colour in 2 separate bowls and mix..
- Now pour the batter into baking bowl,first a tbsn of white batter then green then orange..
- Now bake 180° for 18 to 20 mins…when done,cool them. Butter cream first whisk butter till its colour change and fluffy.
- Now add sugar,whisk then add milk and keep whisking till it start to cuddle.now lastly add vanilla essence and whisk.
- Now butter cream is ready.now remove the cream into 3 separate bowls one white, one bowl add green and other bowl add orange.now fill the pastry bag with all 3 colour and decorate the cupcakes.
- Decorate cupcakes as u like. u can see how fluffy the cake is in pic 2.my son enjoying Independence Day.. pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog.
If frosting is too thick, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time. If frosting becomes too thin, beat in a small amount. Add confectioners' sugar, one cup at the time, and keep mixing until blended. Add in heavy cream, pure vanilla extract and salt. Beat butter on high speed with an electric mixer for about three minutes until light and airy.