Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa).
You can have Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa)
- It’s of Dough Recipe::.
- It’s 540 g of /4 Cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 175 ml of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of FILLING:.
- You need 1 of medium potato cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Rajar curry powder.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa) step by step
- Bring water with salt and vegetable oil to boil..
- Pour in 1 Cup of flour and mix to make brewed dough.
- In the rest of the flour add the egg and the brewed dough.Knead well and leave the dough for an hour..
- Cook your vegetables and add spices.Salt,pepper,curry and mixed herbs..
- Divide the dough into portions of 30grams.Roll out each serving and put the vegetables and fold..
- Pressing the edges with a fork.Fry in a pan until golden brown on each side.Enjoy with a side salad.