Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grandma's kolacki-polish cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grandma's kolacki-polish cookies using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies:
- Make ready 1 of # Phillidelphia Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Make ready 1 of # Butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of White flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 of " glass or cookie cutter.
- Prepare Jars of Apricot, Cherry, Strawberry, or your favorite, fruit preserves.
Instructions to make Grandma's Kolacki-Polish Cookies:
- In a mixer, cream the Cream Cheese and Butter until fluffy..
- Add the salt and vanilla and blend in..
- Stir in the flour until mixed..
- Remove and form into a 5×5" square and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Put the dough in a refrigerator for an hour or two or overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 350f..
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll out the dough to about 1/4" thick..
- With a 2" glass or cookie cutter, lightly push down on the dough. Do not twist. Then remove, put on a cookie sheet and push lightly in the center with your thumb to indent for the filling..
- My wife and Granddaughter letting my Great-granddaughter cut the dough!.
- Add a dollop of preserves to the indent..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown, but don't brown the bottoms too much..
- Remove the pan and allow to cool to room temperature..
- To finish dust, with powdered sugar..
- Put in a large plastic storage container and put on the lid. Or on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Put wax paper between layers, if necessary..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grandma's kolacki-polish cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!