Baked Potato Omelette.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked potato omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Potato Omelette is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Potato Omelette is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked potato omelette using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potato Omelette:
- Make ready of Red onion sliced.
- Get of Potatoes peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Milk.
- Get of Frozen peas and corn.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Potato Omelette:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Boil potato slices until just tender.
- Mix eggs, milk, peas and corn and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fry onions in the oil until soft.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Mix all items together and stir gently so you don't break the potatoes.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked potato omelette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!