Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette:
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- Take of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette:
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food coconut oil cheese and ham omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!