Candied Pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan.
To make candied pretzels, we start by tossing a few (generous) handfuls of small & crunchy twisty pretzels in melted butter, flavored with a hint of vanilla. This is not only going to add great flavor to our finished product, it's also going to help our cinnamon sugar coating cling to the pretzels, ensuring they all get a nice even coating. In another bowl, stir together the sugars and spice. You can have Candied Pretzels using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candied Pretzels
- It’s of bag of pretzels.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
In a large bowl, toss together the pretzels and egg white. Place all pretzels in a single layer on wax paper, make sure you have lots of room. Spoon a small amount of chocolate in the center knot of each pretzel. Cinnamon sugar pretzels are a simple go to snack that you will gobble up as quickly as they come out.
Candied Pretzels instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. You want you pan large enough to spread your pretzels out, might have to use 2 pans depending on the size of your pan. A pan with sides works best..
- Add Egg Whites and Vanilla in large bowl..
- Beat with whisk until egg whites are frothy. Set aside..
- In seperate bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Pour pretzels in bowl and stir well to coat all the pretzels with the egg white and vanilla mixture..
- Pour sugar mixture over pretzels and stir well to coat all the pretzels..
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet(s)..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven, stir well, and place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes..
- Spread pretzels out on wax paper on the counter until they cool and dry. You want to break apart any that have stuck together..
- Let them cool completely..
- Enjoy a salty, sweet, crunchy snack..
Oven baked and slightly toasted oven pretzels with a delicious cinnamon and sugar coating is sure to be a popular appetizer snack bowl at your next event! I've been big on the snacks lately! Caramel Apples, Apple Favors, Jumbo Caramel Apples, Caramel Pretzels, Gourmet Caramel Apples, Wedding and party favors, Chocolate Caramel Apples, Caramel Apples, Mrs. Prindables, Amy's Candy Kitchen, Caramel Apple Gift Baskets, Party Favors, Petite Caramel Apple Favors PRETZEL CANDY. Melt chocolate in a double boiler, add nuts and pretzels.