Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺. Great recipe for Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺. Want to thank Judy for the info off her mum for pre soaking the fruit so it doesn't burn. See recipes for Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺ too.
We are open for takeout on Sunday. We are baking lots of scones today too. Today's lai is here ⇩⇩ \ scones / ︎ Milk chocolate ︎ Walnut milk chocolate ︎ Orange milk chocolate ︎ Plain ︎ Chai banana ︎ Coconut Banana ︎ Lamb Raisin Vanilla sugar ︎ Cranberry Walnut ︎ Tea White Chocolate Cranberry ︎ Strawberry White Chocolate New! ︎ Brown Sugar Ginger Chai. You can have Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺ using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺
- It’s 300 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 75 grams of seedless raisins.
- You need 75 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of butter or margarine.
- It’s 100 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 8 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 grams of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vanilla Chocolate Coffee Lemon & Blueberry Apple & Cinnamon Chocolate orange. Your coffee will be on us, and the Bagels and Brews crew will be selling sweet treats just for the holiday. We are OPEN today for your coffee and bagel needs!! The Runaway Spoon provides an inner city vibe in leafy Lindfield.
Irmgards Raisin Vanilla Scones ☺ step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180° fan assisted. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper & set aside.
- Measure the milk & add the vanilla extract and stir it.
- In a dish weigh the raisins and pour on the milk mix. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, sugar & salt and mix together well..
- Add the butter or margarine in small pieces and using fingertips lifting up make into fine breadcrumbs. Then knock the bowl down to see if any lumps are left. These will come to the top..
- Using a fork, put the raisins into the mix and distribute evenly.
- Add the milk bit by bit (I used about 90 ml) and mix in with a butter knife. When it comes to a consistent dough use your hands and give it a good knead to mix..
- I weighed the whole dough (it's a little sticky) put a little bit of flour on the table and roll out to 1/2" thick. I just rounded with hands and flattened with my palm, to give it a rugged look. You can use a cookie cutter if you wish. Too much flour will dry them out and add the dreaded calories.
- Put them onto the baking tray as you go along then brush with milk, I used the leftover of milk & vanilla mix..
- Put in the oven, middle shelf for around 15 minutes…until cooked & golden brown, then cool before putting on a wire rack..
- Serve with butter, butter & jam, jam & cream…Enjoy.
The Runaway Spoon is the pumping heart of Lindfield giving its customers from near and far consistency,quality and service for many many years. Roll dough into a rectangular shape ½-inch in thickness. In a small bowl, combine together the ingredients for the cinnamon mixture. Lightly brush softened butter over the surface of the dough and sprinkle on the cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and pinch to seal the seam.