Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, coconut oil cheese and ham omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette:
- Take of eggs.
- Make ready of coconut oil.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- Take of coarsely chopped ham.
- Take of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette:
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut oil cheese and ham omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!