White Chocolate Raspberry Scones. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl. Grate in frozen butter and stir well, making sure butter doesn't stick together. Stir in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
Stir in some white chocolate chips. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. White Chocolate Raspberry Scones are loaded with good-quality white chocolate and frozen raspberries. You can have White Chocolate Raspberry Scones using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Scones
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Real Butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of Frozen Raspberries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of White Chocolate Chips.
I prefer frozen as they aren't as juicy and breakable when you add them to the dough, but you can use fresh if you prefer. Sprinkle dough with the raspberries and white chocolate chips. Fold in raspberries and white chocolate chips. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, eggs and vanilla.
White Chocolate Raspberry Scones step by step
- Mix together dry ingredients..
- Melt butter and add, along with rest of wet ingredients, to flour mixture..
- Add chips and berries to mixture before completely mixed..
- Ensure berries stay completely frozen before adding otherwise you'll get pink dough..
- Do not over mix..
- Press dough down into bowl firmly..
- Quickly flip bowl onto lightly floured surface and press any crumbs into place..
- Cut into eight wedges, like a pie..
- Place separately on a cookie sheet covered in foil or wax baking paper and sprinkle LIBERALLY with sugar..
- Bake at 425 for 20 min or until edges and tops start to brown..
Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir the mixture several times then add the raspberries and chocolate chips, and mix until it forms a moist dough. White Chocolate Raspberry Scones are perfect for a holiday or relaxed weekend breakfast. Made with sour cream, heavy cream, white chocolate, and berries. Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Work butter or margarine into dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or fork, until it is the size of small peas.