Garden veggie and herb omelet.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garden veggie and herb omelet. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garden veggie and herb omelet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Garden veggie and herb omelet is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garden veggie and herb omelet using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garden veggie and herb omelet:
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light cream cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of Baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Grape tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow peppers, diced.
- Prepare 5 of Fresh oregano.
- Take 2 of Fresh thyme sprigs.
- Take 6 of Fresh rosemary.
- Get pinch of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Garden veggie and herb omelet:
- Place cooking pan on low heat and line with nonstick cooking spray..
- Break egg whites directly into pan. Do not whisk beforehand..
- Add black pepper and cream cheese and stir until cream cheese is just mixed in. Keep heat low..
- Once cream cheese is melted in, add spinach, yellow pepper, and tomatoes..
- Let cook on low heat until edges lift but surface is till runny then add rosemary, thyme, and oregano..
- Fold omelet and top with parmesan cheese. Turn heat off and cover for 1 minute. This allows the cheese to melt and the omelet to finish cooking without over cooking..
- Plate and top with oregano sprig for garnish. Serve with fresh fruit or bread for a complete and healthy breakfast!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garden veggie and herb omelet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!