Garden veggie and herb omelet.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, garden veggie and herb omelet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garden veggie and herb omelet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Garden veggie and herb omelet is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garden veggie and herb omelet using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garden veggie and herb omelet:
- Get of egg whites.
- Prepare of Light cream cheese.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Get of Baby spinach leaves.
- Get of Grape tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Yellow peppers, diced.
- Make ready of Fresh oregano.
- Get of Fresh thyme sprigs.
- Make ready of Fresh rosemary.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Garden veggie and herb omelet:
- Place cooking pan on low heat and line with nonstick cooking spray..
- Break egg whites directly into pan. Do not whisk beforehand..
- Add black pepper and cream cheese and stir until cream cheese is just mixed in. Keep heat low..
- Once cream cheese is melted in, add spinach, yellow pepper, and tomatoes..
- Let cook on low heat until edges lift but surface is till runny then add rosemary, thyme, and oregano..
- Fold omelet and top with parmesan cheese. Turn heat off and cover for 1 minute. This allows the cheese to melt and the omelet to finish cooking without over cooking..
- Plate and top with oregano sprig for garnish. Serve with fresh fruit or bread for a complete and healthy breakfast!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garden veggie and herb omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!