Taco Snack Mix. We Created Drool Worthy Recipes That Include Our New Apple Cinnamon Chex. The Perfect Ingredient For A Summer Snack, Apple Cinnamon Chex Gives You Delicious Flavor. Take Taco Tuesday Up A Notch By Creating Your Taco Seasoning With McCormick®'s Recipe.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Taco Snack Mix is a spicy chex mix that'll take your snacking game to new heights! Perfect for a party, movie night or munching on throughout the day, this chex mix is inspired by taco flavors. You can cook Taco Snack Mix using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Snack Mix
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 4 cup of cheese crackers.
- It’s 4 cup of Chex cereal rice or corn.
- You need 4 cup of oyster crackers.
- Prepare 4 cup of pretzels, sticks or twists.
In a large mixing bowl, mix cheddar rockets, oyster crackers, pretzel slims, and peanuts. In a separate small bowl, mix taco seasoning, canola oil, and water. Pour mixture over cereal and toss until pieces are completely coated. Spread mixture evenly onto baking sheet.
Taco Snack Mix step by step
- Mix cereal, crackers, and pretzels and divide into 2 large ziplock baggies..
- Mix taco seasoning and oil in a bowl then pour over cereal mix..
- Shake each bag for about 20 times and let set in open bag until all oil is absorbed. Bag will be greasy.
- Pour miture into an airtight container to store. Enjoy!.
- Recipe adapted from Pinterest.
DIRECTIONS Combine cereal, pretzels, tortilla chips, and taco seasoning in a large bowl. Drizzle with the melted margarine and toss well. In the largest bowl you have (or two large bowls), combine bugles, pretzels, Cheez-It crackers and peanuts. Whisk together taco seasoning and canola oil. Pour oil mixture over bugle mix and toss thoroughly to combine.