Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, capsicum omelette. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Capsicum omelette is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Capsicum omelette is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook capsicum omelette using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Capsicum omelette:
- Take of omelette mix.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Take of chopped rosemary.
- Make ready bunch of chopped fresh baby spinach.
- Get 3 of free range eggs.
- Make ready of finely chopped carrots.
- Get of chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of capsicum (bell) peppers.
- Make ready of optional.
- Make ready of milk.
Instructions to make Capsicum omelette:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c and place capsicum (bell) peppers in oven, either on a flat cookie tray or in a cupcake tray. Leave in oven whilst chopping other ingredients..
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper and chilli powder to taste (add a dash of milk).
- Chop all your other ingredients and mix in the egg mixture..
- Take out capsicum (bell) peppers out from oven and pour in omelette mixture. Place back in oven..
- After 30 mins your breakfast should be done! Serve with fruity seeded crackers and hot tomatoe sauce beans..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food capsicum omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!