Taco Snack Mix. We Created Drool Worthy Recipes That Include Our New Apple Cinnamon Chex. The Perfect Ingredient For A Summer Snack, Apple Cinnamon Chex Gives You Delicious Flavor. Mix cereals, cheese crackers and corn chips in large microwavable bowl.
Perfect for a party, movie night or munching on throughout the day, this chex mix is inspired by taco flavors. Sprinkle on the taco seasoning and gently stir again until evenly coated. In a large mixing bowl, mix cheddar rockets, oyster crackers, pretzel slims, and peanuts. You can have Taco Snack Mix using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Snack Mix
- It’s of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare of canola oil.
- Prepare of cheese crackers.
- It’s of Chex cereal rice or corn.
- You need of oyster crackers.
- Prepare of pretzels, sticks or twists.
In a separate small bowl, mix taco seasoning, canola oil, and water. Pour mixture over cereal and toss until pieces are completely coated. Spread mixture evenly onto baking sheet. Goes great with a nice cold beverage.
Taco Snack Mix instructions
- Mix cereal, crackers, and pretzels and divide into 2 large ziplock baggies..
- Mix taco seasoning and oil in a bowl then pour over cereal mix..
- Shake each bag for about 20 times and let set in open bag until all oil is absorbed. Bag will be greasy.
- Pour miture into an airtight container to store. Enjoy!.
- Recipe adapted from Pinterest.
A must have mix for your next game night or party! Nacho Snack Mix This colorful mixture of bite-sized snack foods, cereal and crackers gets its south-of-the-border accent from taco seasoning. "The recipe makes a big batch, but it always goes fast," notes Liz Loder of Fox Point, Wisconsin. Nacho Snack Mix Recipe photo by Taste of Home Grab a large double lined paper bag or a large mixing bowl. Pour the cereal, crackers and pretzels into the bag or mixing bow. Top with taco seasoning and oil.