Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, capsicum omelette. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Capsicum omelette is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Capsicum omelette is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have capsicum omelette using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Capsicum omelette:
- Make ready of omelette mix.
- Make ready of chopped parsley.
- Take of chopped rosemary.
- Make ready of chopped fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of free range eggs.
- Make ready of finely chopped carrots.
- Make ready of chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Make ready of capsicum (bell) peppers.
- Prepare of optional.
- Make ready of milk.
Instructions to make Capsicum omelette:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c and place capsicum (bell) peppers in oven, either on a flat cookie tray or in a cupcake tray. Leave in oven whilst chopping other ingredients..
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper and chilli powder to taste (add a dash of milk).
- Chop all your other ingredients and mix in the egg mixture..
- Take out capsicum (bell) peppers out from oven and pour in omelette mixture. Place back in oven..
- After 30 mins your breakfast should be done! Serve with fruity seeded crackers and hot tomatoe sauce beans..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food capsicum omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!