Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes. Fudgy homemade brownie cupcakes with cookie dough frosting on top. One incredible dessert that you'll want to make again and again! There's also nothing like finishing the day with dense fudgy brownies, cupcakes, and cookie dough.
Cool completely then frost with Cookie Dough Frosting. Then place a chocolate cookie on top of the dough. Line muffin tin with greased foil cups (regular paper cups would probably work fine too). You can have Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 large of container of Cookie Dough of your choice ( i like chocolate chip).
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Oreo's of your Choice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Reeses Cups.
Melt the butter in the microwave in a large, microwave safe bowl. Add the sugar and microwave for about one minute. Whisk in the vanilla and eggs. Mix together the salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, and flour.
Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes step by step
- line cups with Tin Foil papers.
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to the box..
- Press a spoon full of the cookie Dough I to the bottoms of the foil papers.
- Place a Oreo or a Reese's cup on top of the pressed down cookie dough.
- Pour Brownie mix over tops (about a large spoonful).
- BAKE FOR 25 Minutes at 350°F..
These Slutty Brownie Cupcakes are a mouthwatering combination of brownies, oreos and cookie dough with chocolate frosting on top. What's better than oreos combined with chocolate cookie dough and brownies? Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Flatten a square of the chocolate chip cookie dough into the wells of a muffin tin (or in cupcake liners). Place a Reese's, upside down, on top of the cookie dough.