Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave). See recipes for Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) too. Add the milk and mix until a batter like consistency is formed. Continue breaking the Oreo cookies with the help of the back of the spoon that you use for mixing for your batter.
Pipe the frosting on the cooled cupcakes and top each one with a mini Oreo. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Vanilla Cupcake Fluffy Moist Cupcak. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave and allow to cool a bit. You can cook Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave)
- Prepare 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature and seperated.
- It’s 6 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 of oreos, crushed.
Whisk in the sugar, egg, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until no lumps remain. Mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar. Then mix in the butter, milk, vanilla essence, and eggs.
Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form..
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready..
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up..
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!.
Place a regular size Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner. Sift together the baking powder and the all purpose flour. Mix together the butter and the icing sugar till pale and fluffy, and a cream is made out of it. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners or grease it with butter and flour. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.