Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookies- christmas style. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cookies- christmas style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style:
- Take 4 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 Cubes of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of packed Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Get 4 of large Eggs.
- Take 12 oz. of Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 12 oz. of M&Ms (red&green).
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies- Christmas Style:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir together and set aside..
- In a large bowl,, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy..
- Add eggs to wet ingredients in large bowl and mix slightly. (If you over mix, it will change texture of cookie)..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in large bowl. Again, only mix until flour is absorbed. Do not over mix..
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms at this time stirring only enough to distribute the chips and candy..
- Spoon by round teaspoons full (or use a small cookie scoop) onto the ungreased baking sheet pan..
- Bake @375° for 9 to 11 minutes depending on heat of your oven. Watch as they bake. They will seem too soft at first, but will continue to cook as they sit on the baking sheet. They firm up quickly as they cool. (Soft n Chewy is the goal).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookies- christmas style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!