Reindeer Cupcakes. These Reindeer Cupcakes steal the show at every party and with a red nose they can be Rudolph Cupcakes! You'll notice I made my own candy eyes using M&M's but you can always just buy candy eyes at the grocery store! Pipe the chocolate frosting onto the cupcakes, or dip each one in the frosting to coat the top.
Place two Wilton candy eyes on the cupcake. Put a dot of frosting on the center of the vanilla wafer. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. You can cook Reindeer Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reindeer Cupcakes
- You need of Pre baked cupcakes.
- Prepare of Chocolate frosting.
- It’s of Mini pretzels.
- It’s of Colored m&ms.
- Prepare of Decorating gel.
- It’s of White candy balls.
- It’s of Vanilla wafers.
Transfer the chocolate to the bowl of a stand mixer. Using a round-tipped piping bag and working in a spiral. Make the cake batter by following directions on the back of the box. Once mixed and smooth add in a few drops of the red food coloring and fill cupcake liners ¾ the way full.
Reindeer Cupcakes instructions
- Now set up your ingredients into lil bowls so you can do basically an assembly line.
- Start by baking your cupcakes and letting cool. Frost the cupcakes and set aside.
- Add cookie. Add a lil frosting to m&m for nose apply. Add candy eye balls then top with decorting gel for eye. Now add pretzels. You can decorate the cupcakes as you like any colors, I added a Santa hat on one and did different faces, all up to u….
Combine eggs and sugar in electric mixer. Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Gradually add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt until everything is well combined. Reindeer Cupcakes – made with a vanilla cupcake, chocolate frosting and fun pretzel twists, these easy Christmas cupcakes are inspired by a classic Christmas movie. Let me show you how to make these adorable cute cupcakes that are from scratch and not a cake mix.