Veg-candy Omelets :p.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, veg-candy omelets :p. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg-candy Omelets :p is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Veg-candy Omelets :p is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veg-candy omelets :p using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg-candy Omelets :p:
- Prepare of eggs.
- Take of milk or evaporated milk.
- Make ready of tomato.
- Take of cilantro.
- Make ready of green onions.
- Take of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Get of butter.
Instructions to make Veg-candy Omelets :p:
- Beat together eggs and milk..
- Chop cilantro, green onions ,tomato, & bell pepper..
- Place cast iron skillet on the stove top with a medium-high flame. Let sit ~30 seconds then throw in a scoop of butter and let melt..
- Pour eggs into heated skillet and let it cook for 2 minutes ,then scatter your chopped vegetables onto one side of the cooking eggs and let cook for 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over vegetables and then sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Take spatula and roll it around the sides of the skillet, then lift & flip half the eggs over the vegetables and melting cheese. It should now resemble half of a circle..
- Cup omelet in half..
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and flip,then sprinkle top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Let bottom crisp, and top melt..
- Remove from heat and enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food veg-candy omelets :p recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!