werewolf cupcake. Use a garlic press (or a piping bag with a grass tip) to pipe very cold chocolate-frosting "fur" onto the cupcake. Keep going till your werewolf is super-furry. Open slightly and attach to centers of the cupcakes for mouths.
Place the milk chocolate icing in a piping bag. Then place the dark chocolate on top of the milk chocolate in the same bag. Take the frosting and pipe big stars all over the cupcakes to create the werewolf cupcake body. You can have werewolf cupcake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of werewolf cupcake
- Prepare 1 packages of mashmellows.
- Prepare 1 can of chocolate icing.
- It’s 1 of a little bit of white icing.
- It’s 1 of candy for the eyes (I used reeses pieces).
- It’s 1 of chocolate covered rasins.
- It’s 1 of red fruit roll-up.
Werewolf Cupcake; Then add two little ears on one end by piping two giant stars. Tint some of the chocolate frosting black and use a toothpick to add a little nose and pupils to the eyes. Smear some more jam on the top of the cupcake. Place the fondant on the cupcake and using a sharp knife score four 'claw like' lines to resemble the 'Werewolf attack'.
werewolf cupcake step by step
- Snout: to make this…place the marshmallow on the end and cut a V shape half way into the marshmallow. then put the fruit roll up inside the marshmallow and trim excess.
- Ears: lay the marshmallow on its side trim off both coners at each end. then angle the scissors to cut about one inch of the marshmallow to the end.
- use the small star tip to pipe the fur starting at the ears. use reeses pieces for the eye and chocolate covered rasins for the nose.
- use a little bit of white icjng for the teeth.
Place a large scoop of frosting on each cupcake. Spread a layer of frosting over each cupcake, but leave a big dollop in the center. Working from the outside in, stick the prongs of a fork into the. This Halloween cupcake recipe is equal parts spooky and sweet. These scary-cute werewolf cupcakes are proof that festive Halloween cupcake decorations are do.