Vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap:
- Take of carrots.
- Make ready of white mushrooms.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of tortilla wrap.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
Steps to make Vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap:
- Peel the skin of carrots and grate them..
- Slice the mushrooms and stir fry them with the grated carrots in olive oil. Season with soy sauce while stir-frying..
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper..
- Fry the beaten eggs in a frying pan until the omelette turns golden on both sides. Then cut the omelette into 4 equal portions..
- On a tortilla wrap, lay a piece of omelette, followed by the cooked carrot-mushroom. Sprinkle with grated cheese afterwards..
- Roll the tortilla wrap. Repeat step 5 for the other 3 wraps. Heat in an oven at 200 °C for about 2-3 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian carrot mushroom omelette tortilla wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!