Ladybirds Cocopop Chocolate Reindeers.
You can cook Ladybirds Cocopop Chocolate Reindeers using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Cocopop Chocolate Reindeers
- You need of white marshmallows.
- It’s of dark chocolate bits.
- It’s of cocopops.
- You need of pretzel sticks , broken into small (hopefully) even bits.
- It’s of jelly beans – cut in half.
- Prepare of red smarty.
- It’s of little coloured candy balls.
- Prepare of white gel icing pen.
- You need of blue/black icing gel pen.
- You need of extra chocolate bits to melt to make the antlers.
Ladybirds Cocopop Chocolate Reindeers step by step
- In a heat proof bowl , add the marshmallows and first third cup of chocolate bits and place them in the microwave , on high , for about 1 minutes or until the marshmallow have expanded and are all gooey , then stir together until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth ..
- Add the cocopops to the melted chocolate mixture and mix to combine all well ..
- Dampen your hands in cold water as needed , then take about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your palms to make a log shape (yes they look a bit like Poo lol) . Then take half that much again and roll it into a ball shape , repeat with all remaining mixture so you have even amount of log shapes and ball shapes ..
- Next take one of the small ball shapes and stick onto one of the log shapes , so to create a head on the body , repeat with all remaining ball shapes and log shapes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate bits until melted and smooth then pour it into your piping bag , then using a piece of baking paper , pipe as many antler shapes as needed for your reindeer heads , then set them in the fridge to set completely ..
- Using some of the left over melted chocolate or just use the stickyness of the cocopops , stick the noses in the middle of the top head ball shape , so to create a nose , repeat with all remaining . Then using the icing gel pens , dot white dots to represent the eyes then dot a little of the other coloured icing gel pen in the centre of the white dots to create pupils ..
- Cut the jellybeans in half then place one half per side of the reindeers head to create ears , repeat with all remaining jellybeans and reindeers ..
- Brake the pretzels up into small evenish pieces , 5 for each reindeer , 4 for legs and 1 for a tail , then carefully place 4 of the pretzel leg (using the melted chocolate if needed) under the body and one pretzel piece at the end for a tail , then place in the fridge to set completely ..
- Once the chocolate antlers have set completely , take them and the prepared reindeers out of the fridge and using a little of the melted chocolate , place two , on top , per reindeer head , to create the reindeer antlers . Then set them back into the fridge to store and keep set ..
- Once set serve cold or make a Santa sleigh with them and enjoy . 🙂 ..