P.S. Omelette Béarnaise.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, p.s. omelette béarnaise. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
P.S. Omelette Béarnaise is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. P.S. Omelette Béarnaise is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook p.s. omelette béarnaise using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make P.S. Omelette Béarnaise:
- Make ready of omelette.
- Get of rib eye steak.
- Take of jumbo eggs.
- Make ready of egg whites (the ones reserved from making the béarnaise sauce).
- Make ready of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Take of Garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Prepare of package sliced large portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare of Béarnaise sauce.
- Take of butter.
- Take of Minced chives, or green onion tops, for garnish.
Instructions to make P.S. Omelette Béarnaise:
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the mushroom slices and coat both sides with the melted butter. Turn the heat up to medium-high and fry until golden brown. Remove from skillet and cut into bite-size pieces..
- Season the steak with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In your oven, broil to medium-rare. Cool. Slice a few thin strips and set aside for finishing garnish. Cut the rest of the steak into bite-size pieces and place in a blender. Add the eggs and egg whites. Blend on high for about 30-45 seconds to further chop up the steak pieces..
- Spray a medium-large non-stick skillet with vegetable oil and heat to medium-high. Add 2/3 cups of omelette blender mixture and spread out evenly to cover the bottom of the pan. If desired, season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover skillet and turn heat down to medium. Cook until set, about 5-6 minutes..
- Distribute 1/4 of the mushrooms over half the omelette, fold in half and slide from the skillet onto a cookie sheet. Keep warm in oven, set to lowest heat, while preparing the remaining omelettes..
- Prepare the béarnaise sauce. Plate each omelette, top with sauce, and garnish with the reserved steak slices and minced chives..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food p.s. omelette béarnaise recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!