Slow cooker pizza dip. Stir in all remaining ingredients except garlic bread. Spread the cream cheese in bottom of the slow cooker. Then mix up the pizza sauce, onion, olives and pepperoni and spread on top of the cream cheese.
Add sausage mixture and mix well. Directions In a slow cooker, combine cream cheese, Italian-blend cheese, sausage, pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. The holidays are all about spending time with friends and family. You can cook Slow cooker pizza dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pizza dip
- It’s of 8 oz softened cream cheese.
- It’s of Pepperoni (at least 8 oz. cubed or cut up).
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of pizza sauce (10-15 oz).
- You need of Basil, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage (or 1 1/2 teas. of Italian seasoning).
- You need of Crushed red pepper.
- You need of Tortilla chips, pretzel chips or garlic bread.
Which means you will probably be entertaining more than usual. I love cooking for my friends and family, but finding a recipe that is big enough to feed a crowd, but easy enough not to stress me out, can be difficult. Add pizza sauce and pepperoni onion mixture and stir well. Add whole pepperoni slices to top of mixture and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Slow cooker pizza dip instructions
- Cut up pepperoni if needed..
- Mix all ingredients into slow cooker on low setting, cook 1 or until melted, mixing occasionally..
- Serve with garlic bread, tortilla chips or flat pretzel chips..
- When ready to serve top with favorite pizza toppings or put extra toppings on the side for people to add themselves. (More pepperoni, olives, jalapenos, bacon, onions, etc).
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the bottom of the slow cooker insert. Top the cream cheese mixture with the sausage and pizza sauce. Top the sauce with the remaining one cup of mozzarella cheese. For an easy French dip sandwich, this slow cooker French dip recipe uses rump roast slowly simmered in beef broth, onion soup, and beer. Crock Pot Pizza Dip tastes just likepepperoni pizza and slices of baguette bread are the perfect dippers.