Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet).
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet):
- Make ready 2 of whole eggs.
- Get 2 of strips of bacon.
- Take 2 of green onion.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white rice cooked.
- Get 1 of flower mold.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
Steps to make Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet):
- Whisk 2 whole eggs in bowl. Add 1 chopped green onion to mix. Add salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Cook bacon strips on med heat until crispy (about 10-15 min). Drain oil, set aside..
- Cook 1 cup rice with 2 cups of water for 15 min. On med heat. Then lower to low heat and leave lid on for 5 min to steam..
- On a plate use the flower mold, and press cooked rice into the mold. Pull the mold away and leave rice on plate..
- On a skillet add 1 tbs butter, let melt. Add the mold over the butter, and add egg mixture into mold. Let cook well on bottom before flipping with spatula. About 2 min on med high heat. Then flip.press the egg thats now facing you down with your finger so the egg goes and down. Remove mold. The shspe should hold now. Flip u til cooked to ur preference..
- Remove from heat add flower egg ln top of flower rice mold on plate. Add bacin chips and green onion to top it off. Yummmy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!