Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet).
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet):
- Make ready of whole eggs.
- Prepare of strips of bacon.
- Make ready of green onion.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Make ready of white rice cooked.
- Get of flower mold.
- Take of water.
Steps to make Flower shaped Tamagoyaki (omelet):
- Whisk 2 whole eggs in bowl. Add 1 chopped green onion to mix. Add salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Cook bacon strips on med heat until crispy (about 10-15 min). Drain oil, set aside..
- Cook 1 cup rice with 2 cups of water for 15 min. On med heat. Then lower to low heat and leave lid on for 5 min to steam..
- On a plate use the flower mold, and press cooked rice into the mold. Pull the mold away and leave rice on plate..
- On a skillet add 1 tbs butter, let melt. Add the mold over the butter, and add egg mixture into mold. Let cook well on bottom before flipping with spatula. About 2 min on med high heat. Then flip.press the egg thats now facing you down with your finger so the egg goes and down. Remove mold. The shspe should hold now. Flip u til cooked to ur preference..
- Remove from heat add flower egg ln top of flower rice mold on plate. Add bacin chips and green onion to top it off. Yummmy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food flower shaped tamagoyaki (omelet) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!