Summer of '69 Dinner.
You can cook Summer of '69 Dinner using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer of '69 Dinner
- Prepare of Hamburger.
- You need 2 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 3 slices of hamburger buns.
- It’s To taste of sliced cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare As needed of butter for the buns.
- You need 2 of kosher pickles.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- You need To taste of your favorite condiments.
- You need 1 cup of lettuce shredded roughly.
- You need As needed of hamburger sauce Batch 69 see my recipe.
- You need of Salad.
- You need 6 cups of salad mix.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced into thin wedges.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s To taste of your favorite salad toppings.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Summer of '69 Dinner instructions
- Make the ground sirloin into 1/3 pound patties. Panfry in a hot pan. Mix some salt and pepper..
- When you turn the patties season them.
- Slice the tomatoes, pickles, and shred the lettuce. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper mixture..
- Cut the cheese and stack the sirloin patties..
- Butter the buns and toast them.
- Make the salad I used a throwback way of slicing the egg..
- Assemble the Burgers and serve I hope you enjoy!.