Christmas cupcakes. This is a fun Christmas cupcake recipe to make with the kids and is supremely easy if you start with store-bought ingredients. Choose one (and triple the needed ingredients) or decorate them in different ways. Will be the highlight of any Christmas party, natch.
Get the recipe at The Creative Bite. Add more holiday spirit to your dessert table with these Christmas-themed cupcakes. Frost each cupcake with a thin layer of vanilla frosting. You can cook Christmas cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas cupcakes
- You need 24 of prepared cupcskes.
- It’s 1 of vanilla frosting.
- You need 1 of chocolate frosting.
- Prepare 1 of red, green, and blue m&ms.
- It’s 1 of red hot candies if desired.
- Prepare 24 large of pretzels broken.
- Prepare 1 of red sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of mini marshmallows.
Pour red sprinkles into a small bowl and dip the lower third of each frosted cupcake into the sugar to make Santa's hat. Christmas Cupcakes are the perfect holiday dessert, since you can decorate simple vanilla cupcakes with red and green candy — or go all-out with a big topper. Elf Cupcakes Add these cupcakes to your Christmas baking countdown! These rich and buttery vanilla Christmas cupcakes have a tender crumb and make a perfect base for these whimsical elves lost in fluffy frosting.
Christmas cupcakes instructions
- SANTAS: frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle sprinkles on top portion. Put marshmallows along sprinkles for brim of hat, and along bottom for his beard. Two red m&ms for eyes and a green for his nose..
- RAINDEERS: Frost with chocolate frosting. Place two broken pretzels for antlers. Green or blue m&ms for eyes and a red m&m or red hot for nose..
Christmas Swirl Cupcakes via Two Sisters Crafting. Wreath Cupcakes via Your Cup of Cake. Polar Bears Mini Cupcakes via Bakerella. Santa Cupcakes via La Jolla Mom. Mini Christmas Tree Cupcakes via Lydia Bakes.