Oreo cheesecake bars. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! These Oreo Cheesecake Bars are creamy, tasty and filled with lots of Oreo cookies.
It really is a cookie that everyone loves and hoards. So I actually end up making lots of different Oreo inspired desserts because I almost always have them in the house. Oreo Cheesecake Bars have become my favorite way to make cheesecake. You can have Oreo cheesecake bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake bars
- It’s of (1 tube) pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare of oreos.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Melted caramel to drizzle.
I have tried making a whole cheesecake four different times and have only been successful once with this Orange Chocolate Cheesecake which tastes amazing. The other ones have all tasted great and at least looked like a cheesecake, but the middles all sank in and they cracked every single time! In a large bowl combine the crushed cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix well to combine. Press the mixture into the bottom – and slightly up the sides – of the prepared pan. Remove the crust from the oven and set aside on a cooling rack until needed.
Oreo cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven 325. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray if desired. Press cookie dough into pan. Place oreos on top. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, whisk. Add eggs, one at a time, whisk. Add vanilla & salt, stir..
- Pour mixture over oreos. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool, put in fridge to harden. Cut into bars & drizzle warm caramel over if desired..
A bar version of the fabulous Oreo Cheesecake, complete with an Oreo crumb crust and a creamy cheesecake loaded with chopped Oreo cookies! Spray with cooking spray and set aside. Then mix in the sugar until well-combined. Blend in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Then beat in the egg and egg yolk until well-incorporated.