Banana cupcakes. Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake liner three-quarters of the way full. Bake in the oven until the tops turn. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to banana mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Soft and fluffy cakes made with real bananas, topped with luscious homemade cream cheese frosting. You can have Banana cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cupcakes
- It’s 2 of cup, all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 of cup, brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of pcs, banana's.
- You need 1/2 of cup, milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp, baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp, baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
These cupcakes are perfect for parties, birthdays or just when you need that cream cheese fix. If you've got overripe bananas sitting in your fruit bowl, these Banana Cupcakes are for you. I think I won my husband's heart with Banana Cupcakes. In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Banana cupcakes step by step
- If you don't have ripe bananas, put them on the oven at 380°f in 10-20 minutes every 10 minutes flip the banana. For the brown sugar, if you're brown sugar hardened put some wet paper towel on top of the bow of brown sugar and microwave it for 20 seconds. If you want to butter you can use butter for the butter you want to melt the butter..
- Pre-heat the oven for 380°f or 175°c.
- For the wet mixture. Smash the bananas after smashing the bananas mix together the bananas, egg, oil, brown sugar, and milk..
- For the dry mixture. Put together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour your dry mixture into your wet mixture and mix it until you know it's ready.
- Grease you cupcake pan out off the left over butter or oil from your mixture, if you don't have cupcake liner it's okay also, put 1/2 cup of the mixture on your cupcake pan, then bake it for 30-40 minutes.
Mix in sour cream, flour, baking soda, and spices until just combined. Mix in vanilla and mashed bananas until just combined. Divide batter evenly between cupcake liners. Banana cupcakes are perfect for a family dessert, or a classroom or team party! The riper the bananas, the smoother your cupcakes will be and the sweeter banana flavor they will have.