White Gingerbread Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, white gingerbread cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Gingerbread Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. White Gingerbread Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white gingerbread cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Gingerbread Cookies:
- Get 5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of butter, chilled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 cups of warm milk.
Instructions to make White Gingerbread Cookies:
- Coat the butter cubes with flour..
- Stir in sugar, ginger, and nutmeg till mixed well..
- Warm milk and stir baking soda into it..
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture..
- Stir into a dough..
- Spoon on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-14 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food white gingerbread cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!