Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked omelet with hashbrowns. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked omelet with hashbrowns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Make ready 8 of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of Hashbrowns.
- Take 1 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 7 oz of Cocktail sausages.
- Make ready 1 of Cilantro.
- Get 1 of Splash of half and half.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Spray your dish (I used a 13×9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up.
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them..
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro..
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked omelet with hashbrowns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!