Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked omelet with hashbrowns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked omelet with hashbrowns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Take of Eggs.
- Prepare of Hashbrowns.
- Make ready of Onion.
- Take of Cocktail sausages.
- Make ready of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Splash of half and half.
- Take of as needed Salt/pepper.
- Make ready of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Take of as needed Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Spray your dish (I used a 13×9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up.
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them..
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro..
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked omelet with hashbrowns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!