Gabriel's favorite open face omelet.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gabriel's favorite open face omelet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gabriel's favorite open face omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Gabriel's favorite open face omelet is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have gabriel's favorite open face omelet using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gabriel's favorite open face omelet:
- Make ready 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of hashbrowns.
- Make ready 3 slice of bacon.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 2 slice of ham chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare dash of hot sauce.
- Make ready dash of warm water.
- Get dash of milk.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Gabriel's favorite open face omelet:
- Render bacon and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease. While your bacon is cooking chop up onion, ham and garlic. Once bacon has cooled chop it up..
- Place 1 tablespoon bacon fat in a 10 inch skillet along with 1 teaspoon butter. Add hashbrowns on med heat..
- Cook hashbrowns until slightly crisp add onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry until onions start to soften..
- Whisk eggs, warm water, milk, salt, pepper, parsley and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Place bacon and ham on top. Cover and cook on low for about 8 minutes, uncover add cheese and recover for 2 minutes..
- You can use any cheese you want and veggies! I just use what I have on hand and what my son likes. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gabriel's favorite open face omelet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!