Halloween Kabocha Squash Bread☆. Explore Our Official Website For Easy-To-Make Recipes W/ Delicious Rice Krispies® Treats. Explore Rice Krispies® Assortment Of Recipes Perfect For Everyday & Celebratory Ocassions! Great recipe for Halloween Kabocha Squash Bread.
A fluffy bread with a cute color and plenty of pumpkin. Chiffon-shaped bread with apples made before is now pumpkin! There will be Halloween in October, so I think it would be more fun to add a little treat with this kind of pumpkin bread and pearly at home ^^ The "aluminum mold for chiffon" has a hole in the center and is made of aluminum, so heat transfer is very good. You can have Halloween Kabocha Squash Bread☆ using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloween Kabocha Squash Bread☆
- Prepare 230 grams of A) Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of A) Cake flour.
- It’s 120 grams of A) Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 30 grams of A) Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of A) Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of A) Instant dry yeast powder.
- It’s 15 grams of A) Butter.
- You need 150 grams of A) Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Butter Pretz (stick pretzel snack) (for the topping).
- Prepare 1 of Milk (for glazing).
- It’s of Kabocha squash filling.
- Prepare 380 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 70 grams of Soft brown sugar.
Kabocha Squash Bread Baking and Tenting. The scoring is optional, but it helps a bit to get an even baking result. This kabocha bread is made from sweet Kabocha Anko paste wrapped with Japanese soft milk bread and shaped like a kabocha pumpkin or a Kabocha squash. This bread is a sweet bread, so it is a great snack to share at a Halloween party.
Halloween Kabocha Squash Bread☆ step by step
- Cook kabocha ingredients "A" until tender, mash, and cool to handling temperature. (I use a microwave.).
- Combine all bread "A" ingredients and let rise (1st proof). Adjust the amount of milk depending on the moistness of the kabocha. (I used 135 g.).
- Punch down the dough and divide it into equal portions..
- Form into balls, cover with a damp cloth, and leave them to sit for 20 minutes..
- Gently press the air out of the balls and flatten with a rolling pin. Place a spoonful of kabocha filling in the middle, and form into balls. (Make sure to firmly seal the seams.).
- With the sealed end at the bottom, lightly press flat. Using a pair of kitchen shears, make 5 cuts into the sides..
- Stick a piece of Pretz (or your choice of stem ingredient) into the center. (Be sure to stick it through to the bottom.) Spritz with water, and let rise for 20 to 30 minutes (2nd proof)..
- Use a brush to coat a layer of milk for glazing, and bake for about 12 minutes in an oven preheated to 390F/200C..
- When they turn a beautiful golden brown, they're done. ♪.
- ■ To make the kabocha filling: Remove the skin, microwave, mash, and mix well with soft brown sugar..
- Heat the mashed kabocha in the microwave without wrapping in plastic wrap to cook out the moisture. (Remove from the microwave every 2 or 3 minutes to evenly mix) I cooked mine for 8 minutes..
Kabocha pumpkin is a squash that Thais cook to make a variety of dishes, sweet or savory. Kabocha Bread is Japanese milk bread roll with sweet kabocha squash and sweet potato paste baked the shape of Kabocha squash. Place the steamer basket inside the inner pot and add water. Place the squash on top of the basket. Close the lid and set the steam valve to the sealing position.