Gabriel's favorite open face omelet.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gabriel's favorite open face omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gabriel's favorite open face omelet is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Gabriel's favorite open face omelet is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gabriel's favorite open face omelet using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gabriel's favorite open face omelet:
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of hashbrowns.
- Get of bacon.
- Get of shredded cheese.
- Get of ham chopped.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Make ready of garlic minced.
- Make ready of butter.
- Take of bacon grease.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- Take of hot sauce.
- Make ready of warm water.
- Make ready of milk.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Gabriel's favorite open face omelet:
- Render bacon and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease. While your bacon is cooking chop up onion, ham and garlic. Once bacon has cooled chop it up..
- Place 1 tablespoon bacon fat in a 10 inch skillet along with 1 teaspoon butter. Add hashbrowns on med heat..
- Cook hashbrowns until slightly crisp add onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry until onions start to soften..
- Whisk eggs, warm water, milk, salt, pepper, parsley and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Place bacon and ham on top. Cover and cook on low for about 8 minutes, uncover add cheese and recover for 2 minutes..
- You can use any cheese you want and veggies! I just use what I have on hand and what my son likes. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gabriel's favorite open face omelet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!